Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What The Heck Are The Packers Thinking?


What The Heck Are The Packers Thinking?



TERRY BRADSHAW - There has to be more to this whole Brett Favre story than we really know right now. Because how is it possible that one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game, maybe the greatest Packer ever, isnt given at least a chance to compete for his old job? I have the feeling that Brett must have been pressured into retiring. When I retired, I was done. I couldnt throw. My body said I was done. I had no choice and never looked back, but Brett had a great year last season.
http://legionofangels.net/wpnews/2008/08/02/what-the-heck-are-the-packers-thinking/

some tracks for today....



Ludacris - What Them Girls Like (Feat. Chris Brown & Sean Garrett) Chamillionaire Ft Jadakiss - What's Up Chris Brown - Disturbia (Prod. by Brian Kennedy) Shawty Lo Ft Gucci Mane - Got Em For The Lo The Game - Toy Soldierz Pleasure Feat. Haitian Fresh - No Panties 0801. Carl_Henry-All_That_I_Know-Promo_CDS-2008 Paul_Couture-Self_Made_Millionaire_(feat._Ludacris)-(Promo_CDS)-2008 post will be updated
http://hhu2.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-tracks-for-today_02.html



No comments: